Maximise construction and plant productivity with the most suitable truck for the job. Service trucks are exactly what your work crew requires.
When workers find themselves loaded with such little time to finish their jobs, the success of the project is hindered. Aside from the extra workload, maintenance and repair needs can be costly. In any business, time is money – and you cannot afford to lose time.
Keep Your Fleet/Business Running With Our Service Trucks!
ESM Resources provide service trucks that you can keep in the field always. This way, you know that the logistics of your operation can stay active and in service.
You can say that this type of truck serves as a mobile branch of your firm’s dealership. How so? The vehicles become a critical backup that you can use to handle emergent requirements in the field. There is no need to wait for the utility trucks to be available or repaired. When you have a service truck, you avoid what could have been several hours or days of downtime.
Our service truck is the Isuzu FVZ 1400. It is professionally serviced and maintained at all times. It boasts brake linings that do not contain asbestos, automatic transmission with six speeds and a hydraulic retarder, and a 206kW four-cycle diesel engine. FVZ 1400 also has a spare wheel, air dryer, wheel brace, jack, and tinted windows.
It is time to take full advantage of service trucks for your upcoming project.
- Weight with cab- 36,000 kg
- Torque- 981 Nm @ 1450 rpm
- Power- 221 kW @ 2400 rpm
- Frame mounted fuel tank (steel) 200 l
- Frame mounted fuel tank (aluminum) 400 l
- Transmission- Nine-speed with air assist shifting
- Engine type- SITEC SERIES III 295 (ISUZU 6HK1-TCS)
- Loading limit (at ground) front- 6600 kg
- Loading limit (at ground) rear- 20,000 kg
- Body length between 5.8m and 9.3m Depending on individual specifications
- ECE R-29 cab strength certified
- GVM 26,000kg
- Transmissions (manual) nine-speed Synchromesh Manual (automatic) six-speed Allison Automatic
- GCM (automatic) 33,000kg (manual) 38,000kg
- Fuel tank capacity 200L
- Halogen headlamps
- Diesel particulate reduction system (DPR)
- Exhaust gas after-treatment
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Adheres to Japan’s pPNLT emissions standards